All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by well-respected authors, the Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics suite provides a comprehensive structured resource which covers the full Cambridge Secondary 1 Mathematics framework in three stages. This Teacher's Resource for Stage 8 offers advice on how to introduce concepts in the class, and gives ideas for activities to help engage students with the subject matter. Answers to all questions in the Coursebook and Practice Book are also included along with an end-of-year review test and answers.
- Author Biographyfm.author_biographical_note1 fm.author_biographical_note2 fm.author_biographical_note3
- Author(s)Chris Pearce,Greg Byrd,Lynn Byrd
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/01/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Notecolour
- Weight80 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.