All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Teacher's Resource Book will ensure you can deliver the Cambridge Secondary 1 programme for Science with confidence. It offers detailed support with the practical aspects of the course, and includes plenty of homework activities and worksheets. To help prepare your students for the examination there are sample Checkpoint Tests for use at the end of the relevant stage, with full mark schemes. Biology, Chemistry and Physics are combined in a single handy volume, but the material is in three distinct sections so you can still teach the course as three separate Sciences if you prefer.
- Author BiographyPeter D Riley, who is also the author of the first edition, has been a secondary head of science, and has extensive writing experience at lower Secondary and at Primary level.
- Author(s)Peter Riley
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication29/07/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Weight620 g
- Width219 mm
- Height15 mm
- Spine296 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.