All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis widley-used and highly-respected Student's Book, for Cambridge Secondary 1 Science, is fully matched to the Curriculum Framework, Cambridge Checkpoint Tests and the Cambridge Progression Tests. It provides superb support for your students and will bring Science to life with full-colour diagrams and illustrations. It will also help your students demonstrate an investigative and experimental approach, with a strong emphasis on Scientific Enquiry. Biology, Chemistry and Physics are combined in a single handy volume, but the material is in three distinct sections so you can still teach the course as three separate Sciences if you prefer.
- Author BiographyPeter D Riley, who is also the author of the first edition, has been a secondary head of science, and has extensive writing experience at lower Secondary and at Primary level.
- Author(s)Peter Riley
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication28/10/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleEurostars
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Weight716 g
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $15.99
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $74.67
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $46.25
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.