All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by well-respected authors, the suite provides a comprehensive, structured resource which covers the full Cambridge Secondary 1 framework and seamlessly progresses into the next stage. This engaging course supports teaching of the Science framework both theoretically and practically, with full coverage of the Scientific Enquiry framework integrated throughout the series. This Workbook for Stage 8 contains exercises that develop students' ability to apply their kwledge, as well as Scientific Enquiry skills relating to planning experiments and recording results.
- Author(s)David Sang,Diane Fellowes-Freeman,Mary Jones
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight370 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.