Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $39.66+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionWritten primarily for a n-specialist audience, these essays describe contributions made by some of the University of Cambridge's most colourful and able characters in a number of academic disciplines. The essays reveal particularly fertile periods of development and chart voyages of discovery which have occurred all over Cambridge, under group or individual leadership. Approaches vary, from the presentation of historically significant discoveries to the explanation of current research 'contributions' in the making. The interweaving of academic lives of Cambridge figures has done much to enrich understanding within and between disciplines, and to influence their development in particular ways. The enthusiasm with which these figures and disciplines are presented will ensure that readers continue their own investigations into the contributions and contributors included here.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/08/1998
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited bySarah J. Ormrod
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.