All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCambridge Global English (1-6) is a six-level Primary course following the Cambridge Primary English as a Second Language Curriculum Framework developed by Cambridge English Language Assessment. Teacher's Resource 4 provides step-by-step guidance tes for teachers for each lesson in every unit to support teaching the content of Learner's Book 4. Notes on Activity Book 4 are also included. A unit overview provides a snapshot of lesson objectives and the language and skills covered. The tes include answer keys to activities in the Learner's Book and Activity Book, complete audio scripts, suggestions for differentiation and assessment, cross-curricular links, portfolio opportunities and additional unit-linked photocopiable activities and unit-based wordlists.
- Author Biographyfm.author_biographical_note1
- Author(s)Nicola Mabbott
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/06/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight580 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.