All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is w widely recognized that countries around the world are becoming increasingly interconnected, and that both public and private organizations are of necessity becoming increasingly global. As political, legal, and ecomic barriers recede in this environment, cultural barriers emerge as a principal challenge to organizational survival and success. It is t yet clear whether these global realities will cause cultures to converge, harmonize, and seek common ground or to retrench, resist, and accentuate their differences. In either case, it is of paramount importance for both managers and organizational scholars to understand the cultural crosscurrents underlying these changes. With contributions from an international team of scholars, this book reviews, analyzes, and integrates available theory and research to give the best information possible concerning the role of culture and cultural differences in organizational dynamics.
- Author BiographyRabi S. Bhagat is Professor of International Management and Organizational Behavior at the Fogelman College of Business, University of Memphis. Richard M. Steers is Professor Emeritus of Organization and Management and former Vice Provost for International Affairs at the University of Oregon.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/06/2009
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note47 tables
- Weight1250 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byRabi S. Bhagat,Richard M. Steers
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.