All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionForming Cursive Letters is for Second and Third Grade. Children will learn fully cursive letters and develop a flowing, easy-to-join handwriting style. Each letter has clear instructions showing correct formation. 'Notes for grown ups' and 'Top tips' help parents ensure children learn best practice. The Cambridge Handwriting at Home series is for parents to help their child develop confident cursive handwriting. Colorful designs and engaging characters make learning fun. A free interactive app (Android and iOS compatible) demonstrates letter formation. Wipe-clean pages mean your child can keep practicing. Ideal for use after school, during the vacation, or as a refresher.
- Author(s)Gill Budgell,Kate Ruttle
- Date of Publication05/05/2015
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitlePenpals for Handwriting
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight220 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.