All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollins IGCSE(R) Biology provides complete coverage of the latest Cambridge IGCSE(R) syllabus for Biology and is packed full of questions, in depth content, practical investigative skills features and more. * Ensure complete and comprehensive coverage of the latest Cambridge IGCSE(R) Biology syllabus * Engage students with accessible language and challenging science presented in a clear and fresh way * Establish and build on prior kwledge with a quick recap of what students should already kw at the start of each unit * Build and apply the skills needed to understand and carry out practical investigations * Enable students to be fully prepared for exams with lots of questions all the way through the books, including short text-related questions, worked examples and exam-style questions * Encourage students to take responsibility for their learning
- Author BiographyCollins UK is a leading information-led publisher of illustrated and narrative nonfiction.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication26/08/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleCollins Cambridge IGCSE
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight1200 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.