All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEndorsed by Cambridge International Examinations for the latest syllabus, this new edition of the the market-leading text provides a true international perspective. This title has been endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations for the latest Cambridge IGCSE (0450) and Cambridge O Level Business Studies (7115) syllabuses. It includes a Student's CD-ROM with every book, offering additional questions and support throughout the course and ahead of exams. - Offers an international perspective through a wide range of up-to-date case studies - Reinforces understanding through a variety of activities and discussion points - Provides examination preparation with revisions questions and summaries throughout - Written in accessible language, but with plenty of detail for top-grade students Also available: Teacher's CD-ROM (9781444176520) containing guidance on teaching the course, unique digital resources and all the answers to the exercises in the Student's Book.
- Author BiographyKaren Borrington teaches at Ecclestone School, Derbyshire and is an experienced examiner for the University of Cambridge International Examinations Peter Stimpson teaches at Hurtwood House School, Surrey and is an experienced examiner for the University of Cambridge International Examinations
- Author(s)Karen Borrington,Peter Stimpson
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Vocational
- Series TitleEurostars
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Weight1030 g
- Width214 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.