All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImprove your students' scientific skills and report writing with achievable experiments and simple structured guidance. This Laboratory Practical Book supports the teaching and learning of the practical assessment element of the Cambridge IGCSE Chemistry Syllabus. Using this book, students will interpret and evaluate experimental observations and data. They will also plan investigations, evaluate methods and suggest possible improvements. - Demonstrates the essential techniques, apparatus, and materials that students require to become accomplished scientists - Improves the quality of written work with guidance, prompts and experiment writing frames - Develops experimental skills and abilities through a series of investigations - Prepares students for the Practical paper or the Alternative, with past exam questions Answers are available on the Teacher's CD: http://www.hoddereducation.co.uk/Product?Product=9781444196290 This title has t been through the Cambridge endorsement process.
- Author(s)Bryan Earl,Doug Wilford
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Weight420 g
- Width173 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.