All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis edition of our successful series to support the Cambridge IGCSE Chemistry syllabus (0620) is fully updated for the revised syllabus from first examination from 2016. Written by a team with teaching and examining experience, Cambridge IGCSE Chemistry Teacher's Resource CD-ROM is designed to support teachers in using the Coursebook and Workbook to deliver the syllabus. Teaching ideas for each individual topic give suggestions for the lesson as well as homework and point out common misconceptions. A collection of worksheets is provided for use in class or for students' individual study, with answers provided. Answers to the exercises in the Workbook are also included.
- Author(s)Ian Lodge,Richard Harwood
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/09/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleCambridge International IGCSE
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight70 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.