All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis programming book accompanies Cambridge IGCSE Computer Science introducing and developing the practical skills that will help readers to develop coding solutions to the tasks contained within. Starting from simple skills to more complex challenges, this book shows how to approach a coding problem using Structure Diagrams and Flow Charts, explains programming logic using pseudocode, and gives full solutions to the programming tasks set.
- Author(s)Richard Morgan
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/08/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleCambridge International IGCSE
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight450 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.