All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUp-to-date resources providing full coverage of Cambridge IGCSE(R) First Language English (0500 and 0522) for first examination in 2015. This Fourth edition Coursebook is designed to support the Cambridge IGCSE First Language English (0500) and Cambridge International Level 1/Level 2 Certificate First Language English (0522). A student-friendly resource that teaches the reading and writing techniques required for the Cambridge IGCSE, as well as providing two bespoke units on speaking and listening techniques, plus embedded activities on these skills throughout. It includes carefully designed activities on a variety of engaging topics, set out in 14 lively, full-colour units. A dedicated microsite for Cambridge First Language English provides free online resources to support the course, including answers to the Coursebook activities.
- Author(s)Marian Cox
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/07/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCambridge International IGCSE
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight420 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.