All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFull teacher support to accompany the Cambridge IGCSE(R) ICT Student Book Second Edition for the 2014 syllabus - the Teacher Guide content is matched lesson-by-lesson to the Student Book. * Comprehensively updated for the new 2014 syllabus for first teaching from 2016. * Lesson plans for every session in the Student Book; worksheets for every topic * Fully supports the approach of the Student Book Second Edition, using scenarios and skills-building to link together the theory and practical parts of the syllabus * Includes answers to every activity and question in the Student Book * CD-ROM contains PowerPoint presentations and all the source files from the Student Book CD-ROM * Written by highly experienced ICT teachers * This text has t been through the Cambridge endorsement process.
- Author BiographyPaul Clowrey is a UK-based teacher, author and graphic designer. Colin Stobart has taught ICT, including Cambridge ICT, in Kuwait, Spain and the UK.
- Author(s)Colin Stobart,Paul Clowrey
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/03/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleCollins Cambridge IGCSE
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight530 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsA4
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.