All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProviding guidance that helps students practice and troubleshoot their exam technique,these books send them into their exam with the confidence to aim for the best grades. - Enables students to avoid common misconceptions and mistakes by highlighting them throughout - Builds students' skills constructing and writing answers as they progress through a range of practice questions - Allows students to mark their own responses and easily identify areas for improvement using the answers in the back of the book - Helps students target their revision and focus on important concepts and skills with key objectives at the beginning of every chapter - Ensures that students maximise their time in the exam by including examiner's tops and suggestions on how to approach the questions This title has t been through the Cambridge International Examinations endorsement process.
- Author BiographyPrincipal Examiner Chief Examiner
- Author(s)Brian Seager,Eddie Wilde,Jean Matthews,John Jeskins,Mike Handbury
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication26/02/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleEurostars
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Weight474 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.