All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fresh set of resources for Cambridge IGCSE Sociology syllabus 0495 (and Cambridge O Level Sociology syllabus 2251) is carefully crafted to match and support the revised syllabus for first examination in 2016. Written in clear and accessible language, the Coursebook provides comprehensive coverage of the syllabus in a visually-stimulating format. Key sociological research combined with case studies and thought provoking questions help in understanding concepts. Features such as Key terms and Revision checklists further reinforce learning and understanding of core subject areas. Engaging activities help in applying kwledge in various contexts and building interpretation, analytical and evaluation skills. The book provides complete exam support with each chapter culminating in exam-style questions and a further chapter dedicated to revision, and examination skills and practice. A Teachers CD-ROM is also available.
- Author Biographyfm.author_biographical_note1
- Author(s)Jonathan Blundell
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/04/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCambridge International IGCSE
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight710 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.