All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuild confidence in Spanish grammar with comprehensive advice and hours of ready-made activities. This ideal companion to the brand-new Student Book will save you valuable preparation time and expense with self-contained exercises that don't need photocopying. It will support students throughout the two-year course, to help them develop as competent and independent linguists. This workbook contains: - a wide-range of activities linked to each Modulo and subsection - clear explanations of key grammar points - detailed verb tables for easy reference - hours of ready-made homework Full answers are provided online. This title has t been through the Cambridge recommendation process.
- Author BiographyJacqueline Lopez-Cascante is an experienced MFL teacher and an OU tutor on the Spanish Graduate Programme. She is a former Spanish subject reviser at thislevel for an English examination board. Judith O'Hare is a former Spanish subject reviser at this level for an English examination board, teacher, inspector and consultant in MFL. She is an experienced writer of educational texts in modern languages and of assessment materials for Spanish at Key Stages 3 and 4.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Lopez-Cascante,Judith O'Hare
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication27/09/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Content NoteOne-colour illustrations
- Weight162 g
- Width211 mm
- Height293 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.