All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet your best grades with this exam-focused text that will guide you through the content and skills you need to prepare for the big day. Manage your own revision with step-by-step support from experienced examiner Ian Harrison. This guide also includes a Questions and Answers section with exam-style questions, student's answers for each question, and examiner comments to ensure you're exam-ready. - Plan and pace your revision with the revision planner - Use the expert tips to clarify key points - Avoid making typical mistakes with expert advice - Test yourself with end-of-topic questions and answers and tick off each topic as you complete it - Practise your exam skills with exam-style questions and answers This title has t been through the Cambridge endorsement process.
- Author BiographyIan Harrison is a leading author in Accounting and a former Principal Examiner. His books include the A-Z Accounting Handbook and the AQA AS and A2 Accounting Student Unit Guides.
- Author(s)Ian Harrison,Michael Hillman
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication25/12/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Weight558 g
- Width254 mm
- Height298 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.