About this product
- DescriptionThe leading Latin course worldwide Book II focuses first on life in Roman Britain before moving further afield to Egypt. The Book II Teacher's Guide provides commentary and teaching suggestions, as well as attainment tests and a list of relevant books and audio-visual resources for students and teachers. Also included is a brief summary of the story and of the main language features and cultural background.
- Author(s)Cambridge School Classics Project
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/09/2000
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCambridge Latin Course
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 colour book
- Weight323 g
- Width196 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest AgeFrom 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.