All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Cambridge Latin Course is a well-established introductory program in four Units, originally developed by the Cambridge School Classics Project. Under the sponsorship of the North American Cambridge Classics Project. This proven approach includes a stimulating, continuous storyline, grammatical development and cultural information carefully woven throughout the text, a complete Language Information section-w bound into the student's volume- and, for the first time, color photographs that illustrate the Roman world. Also available are a thorough Teacher's Manual, a workbook, and cassette tapes.
- Author(s)North American Cambridge Classics Project
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/1992
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleNorth American Cambridge Latin Course
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteindex, colour photographs
- Weight500 g
- Width170 mm
- Height289 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byRobin M. Griffin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 16
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.