All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCambridge Primary English is a flexible, endorsed course written specifically to support Cambridge International Examinations' curriculum framework (Stages 1-6). This Teacher's Book includes the following features. A complete mapping grid to the Cambridge Primary English curriculum framework. Step-by-step teaching tes including opportunities for differentiated learning and spelling link boxes to highlight where spelling practice could be integrated. Fully cross-referenced for the most effective use of the Cambridge Primary English Learner's Book and Activity Book. Over 30 Photocopy masters (PCMs) and photocopiable spelling lists. A CD-ROM including PDFs of the Teacher's Book content for printing and reference.
- Author(s)Gill Budgell,Kate Ruttle
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/11/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight480 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Contained items statementContains Spiral bound and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.