All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCambridge Primary English is a flexible, endorsed course written specifically to support Cambridge International Examinations' curriculum framework (Stages 1-6). This write-in Activity Book includes the following features. Activities which support, enrich and reinforce the core teaching in the Learner's Book, using the same themes and texts to enhance comprehension. Activities which are designed to build, practise and consolidate the reading and writing skills of all learners. Further activities and games targeting specific grammar and language points, extra writing and spelling activities.
- Author(s)Debbie Ridgard,Sally Burt
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/11/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight340 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.