All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series is endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations and is part of Cambridge Maths. This teacher's resource for stage 5 will fully support teachers to get the best from their learners and effectively use the learner's book and games book. Detailed lesson plans based on the course objectives are offered, along with additional activity ideas. Teachers will be guided to formatively assess their learners' understanding. They will have the confidence to engage the class in mathematical discussion and encourage learners to justify answers and make connections between ideas. Answers to the learner's book and all photocopiable sheets required are provided. All book content, plus more, is included on the CD for convenience.
- Author(s)Emma Low,Mary Wood
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/05/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1010 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.