All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSave planning and preparation time with this flexible, ready-to-run bank of lessons that will develop the curriculum within your school. This bank of easy-to-use lesson plans is written by experienced teachers and examiners to support the revised Cambridge Primary curriculum framework. The lessons are based on the units of the schemes of work and model the teaching approaches in the Cambridge Primary Teacher Guides. They can be used to supplement an existing scheme or as a stand-alone resource. - Ensure coverage of the syllabus with an overview of the learning objectives - Save time with step-by-step lesson plans and photocopiable resources such as texts, games and activities - Check progress with assessment ideas and suggestions for success criteria We are working with Cambridge International Examinations to gain endorsement for this series.
- Author BiographyHelen Lewis is an educational author who has written over 70 titles, co-authored dozens more and adapted more than 150 books for international markets. Paul Broadbent has written a wide range of Maths books and resources and is currently a full-time writer and consultant.
- Author(s)Helen Whittaker,Paul Broadbent
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication28/06/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleEurostars
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Weight516 g
- Width210 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.