All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSave planning and preparation time with this flexible, ready-to-run bank of lessons that will develop the curriculum within your school. This bank of easy-to-use lesson plans is written by experienced teachers and examiners to support the revised Cambridge Primary curriculum framework. The lessons are based on the units of the schemes of work and model the teaching approaches in the Cambridge Primary Teacher Guides. They can be used to supplement an existing scheme or as a stand-alone resource. - Ensure coverage of the syllabus with an overview of the learning objectives - Save time with step-by-step lesson plans and photocopiable resources such as texts, games and activities - Check progress with assessment ideas and suggestions for success criteria We are working with Cambridge International Examinations to gain endorsement for this series.
- Author BiographyJudith Amery has had a successful career in education for over 25 years. She is an independent education consultant and author and has been instrumental in developing materials and resources and training teachers worldwide for the Cambridge Primary International Science Programme since 2010.
- Author(s)Judith Amery
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication26/07/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Weight512 g
- Width214 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $13.62Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.