About this product
- DescriptionBoost learner confidence ahead of the Cambridge Primary Checkpoint tests with invaluable support and practical, ready-to-use revision activities. This Study Guide supports revision in preparation for the Cambridge Primary Checkpoint test at the end of Stage 6. It contains revision activities for all the strands of the Cambridge Primary Science curriculum: Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Scientific enquiry. It can be used independently for homework or additional practice, or alongside the Teacher's Guide in the classroom. * Includes helpful revision tips, key facts and engaging questions, and fun challenge activities for those working towards high-end scores * Boosts learners' confidence prior to taking the Cambridge Primary Checkpoint test with review tests to check progress and a useful glossary of scientific vocabulary * The scientific enquiry sections help develop skills in investigating, recording and evaluating evidence We are working with Cambridge International Examinations to gain endorsement for this series.
- Author BiographyCaroline Wood has been a Science teacher, Head of Science and tutor and is an examiner for various major UK and international awarding bodies. Peter D. Riley is a full-time author and has written over 200 books for primary and secondary Science.
- Author(s)Peter Riley
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication29/03/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Weight280 g
- Width212 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.