All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Challenge and Skills Builders are differentiated activity books to be used alongside the Cambridge Primary Science course. Cambridge Primary Science is a flexible and engaging course written specifically for the Cambridge Primary Science Curriculum Stages 1 to 6. The course uses an enquiry-led approach focussed on making pupils think and work scientifically. The Challenge Activity Books provide extension activities for children who need more challenging activities to stretch their skills beyond the standard for success expected in Primary school. They include a full range of carefully levelled activities which help stretch and deepen a child's understanding, plus helpful guidance for explaining to the learner, teacher or parent the key scientific methods and concepts underpinning each exercise.
- Author(s)Alan Cross,Jon Board
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight180 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.