All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn important reference text to fulfil the information requirements of a rapidly growing speciality. From prehospital care through to the smooth hand over to the continuing care specialist, this volume provides a complete dossier of essential information pertaining to the conditions regularly encountered in an emergency situation. Its three distinct sections cover in turn: practical issues of assessment and broad general principles, detailed management of specific trauma conditions and finally the specialist's insight into considerations of pathophysiology and epidemiology, ranges of clinical manifestations and potential complications.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/03/1997
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note675 b/w illus. 300 tables
- Weight2915 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Edited byAndrew Swain,Colin Robertson,David V. Skinner,J. W. Rodney Peyton,etc.
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.