All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Law has been photographing Britain's buses since the early 1970s. In this book, he takes us through the buses of Cambridgeshire, run by the National Bus Company, which had absorbed the services run in the area by Tilling & British Automobile Traction (who themselves had taken over Eastern Counties Omnibuses). In preparation for bus deregulation, National Bus Company's Cambridgeshire operations were transferred to Cambus Ltd, which was sold and eventually absorbed into First Group. Throughout these turbulent years, John Law travelled extensively throughout Cambridgeshire, including to Ely, St Ives and St Neots as well as Cambridge itself. The best of his images of those times are to be found within this book, telling the fascinating story of the county's bus services.
- Author BiographyJohn Law is a transport enthusiast and photographer based in Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
- Author(s)John Law
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication15/06/2016
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note180
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.