All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
About this product
- DescriptionA well-written, taut, and empathetic vel that provides readers with an unnerving vicarious experience. SLJ Fourteen-year-old Cameron Galloway of Lexington, Washington, understands that he has schizophreniform disorder and needs to take pills to quiet the voices in his head. But he likes the voices, especially the gentle, encouraging voice of The Girl. Conflicted, he turns to his friend Nina Savage, who is clinically depressed and can relate to his horror of the numbing effects of medication. They make a pact to ditch the pills. At first they feel triumphant, but soon Cameron s untreated mind goes haywire to disastrous effect.
- Author BiographyEdward Averett clinical psychologist and award-winning author of Homing and The Rhyming Season was born in the Pacific Northwest and, except for four years in the wilds of Spain, has lived in Washington State all his life. Visit his website at www.edwardaverett.com.
- Author(s)Edward Averett
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin
- Date of Publication08/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin
- Weight272 g
- Width132 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.