All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor ages 3-9... Did you kw that in the 1850s the U.S. Army experimented with the idea of using camels to carry freight across the deserts of the Southwest? This story uses that episode in history as the setting for Camille the Camel's adventure in the Army's camel corps. When she is entrusted to carry a little girl's letter across the Arizona desert, Camille realizes the importance of her mission, but daydreaming gets her into trouble. Luckily, she meets a couple of friends who try to help her find a way to deliver the mail.
- Author(s)Lisa Hodgkins
- PublisherMirror Publishing
- Date of Publication23/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMirror Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Carlos Lemos
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.