All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $34.64Trending at AU $35.22
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
About this product
- DescriptionFrench-born, New York-based Camille Henrot (born 1978) works in digital media, video installation and sculpture, exploring such themes as human bodies and information media. In this hybrid artist's book and exhibition catalogue, the artist reconsiders source material and ideas found and developed during her Artist Research Fellowship at the Smithsonian, the making of her 2013 video, <i>Grosse Fatigue</i>, and the subsequent installation, <i>The Pale Fox</i> (2014-15). A text by Henrot, in collaboration with curators Clara Meister and Michael Conr, forms the core of the publication, while an interview between the artist and social anthropologist Monique Jeudy-Ballini offers insight into Henrot's critical fascination with anthropology. <i>Elephant Child</i> combines research materials, photographic fragments, preparatory tes and sketches alongside color photographs of sculptures, video stills and installation images.
- Author(s)Camille Henrot,Monique Jeudy-Ballini
- PublisherVerlag der Buchhandlung Walther Konig
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationCologne
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVerlag der Buchhandlung Walther Konig
- Content Noteillustrated in colour
- Width197 mm
- Height298 mm
- Edited byClara Meister,Kristina Scepanski,Michael Connor
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.