Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.07
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.48
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $45.35
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $38.30
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $13.42
About this product
- DescriptionA Book of Days is a generic date book or journal. It is t printed with the days of the week, so it can be used in any year. February has twenty-nine days to accommodate leap years. It is up to the owner to record the year the book is used. There is sufficient space in each day to record the day of the week if that is desired. This Book of Days contains photos of the terrain along the French route of the Cami de Santiago in rthern Spain. The pathways vary greatly from flat and hot between Leon and Burgos to mountaius and cool around O Cebreiro. The diversity is illustrated in the photos selected for this book. They were chosen from the hundreds taken in the months of May, June, and July during the author's trek from St. Jean Pied-de-Port, France to Santiago, Spain.
- Author BiographyCheri Powell, along with her husband Rick, walked the 500 miles of the Camino de Santiago in northern Spain. Along the way she took over 2500 photographs of the pathway, buildings, people, and wildflowers. The popularity of her book Seven Tips to Make the Most of the Camino de Santiago, inspired her to create this Book of Days to share some of the images. Ms. Powell currently lives with her husband, Rick, and cat, Sadie, in Louisville, KY.
- Author(s)Cheri Powell
- PublisherR.C. Linnell Publishing
- Date of Publication20/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintR.C. Linnell Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dave Davis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.