All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBest friends Cammie and Alex have battled evil witches and magically traveled through time, but thing could have prepared them for the Skateland monster. Skaters are being attacked left and right, and one kws who's to blame. Could it be Celine, the beautiful, famous skater? Or maybe it's Lieutenant Turner, the police officer who seems to be showing up wherever Cammie is. And what about the new coach who starts working with Cammie on her triple jumps? Cammie and Alex's Adventures with the Skateland Monster is the fifth book following the two young, promising figure skaters as they attempt to find the monster before he strikes again. As Cammie and Alex look for enemies among their closest friends, they learn an important lesson about competition and that jealousy can destroy even the most talented skater. So lace up and come along on a fantastical adventure where you'll learn that material rewards ultimately aren't as important as a pure love for what you are doing.
- Author(s)Olga Jaffae
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication04/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width132 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.