All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThey said it couldn't be done, but geeky sophomore Lauren Carlson transformed herself into a popular girl after moving to a new school half-way across the country. Amazing what losing your braces and going out for cheerleading will do. Only trouble is, the popular crowd is wearing on Lauren's nerves and she can't wait to return to summer camp where she's valued for her brain instead of her handsprings. She misses her old friends and most of all, her long time camp-only boyfriend, Seth. This year she intends to upgrade their relationship to year-round status once she's broken up with her new, jock boyfriend, Matt. He doesn't begin to kw the real her, a girl fascinated by the night sky who dreams of discovering new planets and galaxies.
- Author BiographyJ.K. Rock is the pseudonym for writing partners--and sisters-in-law--Joanne and Karen Rock. After selling some adult romances on their own, they thought it would be fun to write YA together. Joanne is a three-time RITA nominee, a Romantic Times Career Achievement Nominee, and a frequent speaker at writing conferences. Her books have been translated into twenty languages. Karen is an eighth grade teacher who has published newspaper and magazine articles along with YA short stories and plays.
- Author(s)J. K. Rock
- PublisherSpencer Hill Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpencer Hill Press
- Weight408 g
- Width134 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.43Trending at AU $16.58
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $74.67
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $40.76Trending at AU $46.25
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.50
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $44.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.