Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- Description<br>Camp Misery an epic tale of romance, hate and greed. <br>Michael Johnson, a twenty-four year old ex-Marine, is desperately trying to recover from the devastating loss of his wife and infant son. He wanders through the lonely Rocky Mountain States, trying to find eugh courage in the bottom of a liquor bottle to end it once and for all. Driving through rthern Arizona, as he nears rock bottom, Michael stumbles upon a hand-painted road sign that reads; Camp Misery: 1\4 mile. Mike could t have imagined his life would be forever entwined with this small trailer park located on the backside of Juniper Lake. The land for Camp Misery had been sold to low-income residents by a local land baron, Jack Price. Price was fully aware that within two years a dam would be built, burying the land and Camp Misery under ten feet of water. However, when environmental concerns forced the state to reconsider the height of the dam, the result was that Camp Misery would w lie along the banks of the lake, making it prime waterfront real estate. Now Jack Price will do whatever it takes, including murder, to get that land back. Thinking his lonesome journey was at an end, Michael soon finds himself trapped in this web of intimidation and fear. He could just walk away; but a beautiful resident of Camp Misery had already captured his heart. Now he would have to stay and fight for his new love and his life.
- Author(s)Henry Yarbrough
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication19/05/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Weight299 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.