All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCampaign 2012: Twelve Independent Ideas for Improving American Public Policy is an indispensable guide to the questions facing White House hopefuls in 2012, as well as the challenges awaiting the winner. It presents authoritative analyses of a dozen key policy issues currently testing the nation: -domestic ecomic growth -America's role in the world -the budget deficit -China relations -health care -Afghanistan and Pakistan -federalism -Iran -reforming government institutions -the Middle East -climate change -terrorism. This is truly Brookings at its best --independent expert analysis, presented in an accessible manner and offering viable solutions.
- Author BiographyBenjamin Wittes is a senior fellow in Governance Studies at the Brookings Institution, USA, where he directs the Campaign 2012 Project. His previous books include Law and the Long War (Penguin) and Detention and Denial (Brookings).
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication17/05/2012
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Weight349 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byBenjamin Wittes
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.