All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe 1988 Presidential campaign, considered by many to be one of the most negative in recent history, is candidly reviewed by the people who ran the campaigns of the 15 anunced candidates. They tell why their candidate undertook the campaign, how they planned to win, how they assessed their strengths and weaknesses and their strategies for overcoming obstacles. Top officials of the Bush and Dukakis campaigns answer questions and exchange opinions about campaign advertising, organization, fundraising, conventions, vice presidential selection, and debate strategies. The role of the press is reviewed by nationally respected journalists. Reforms in the campaign process are suggested by the managers and the journalists.
- Author BiographyDAVID R. RUNKEL, currently an Assistant to Attorney General Richard Thornburgh, served most recently as Deputy Director of Harvard University's Institute of Politics at the John F. Kennedy School of Government. Included as participants or commentators/contributors are: Roger Ailes, Lee Atwater, Edward Rogers, Paul Brountas, Susan Estrich, Jack Corrigan, Ronald Brown, William Carrick, Susan Casey, Frederick DuVal, Richard Hatcher, Allan B. Hubbard, William Lacy, Daniel Mariaschin, J. Frederick Martin, Terry Michael, R. Marc Nuttle, Edward Rollins, Robert Bickel, E.J. Dionne, Howard Fineman, Edward Fouhy, David Gergen, Paul Taylor, Linda Wertheimer, and Judy Woodruff.
- Date of Publication30/06/1989
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight451 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byDavid R. Runkel
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.