Campaigns and Political Marketing by Wayne P. Steger, Sean Q. Kelly, Mark Wrighton (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $166.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $146.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstand the theoretical--and practical--aspects of political marketing! Over the past few years political marketing strategies have been refined with the help of new findings in political science research. Campaigns and Political Marketing clearly discusses the most recent political science research studies and theories that political activists and professionals can apply to effectively campaign for an issue or candidate. This text is an invaluable compilation of research, theory, and practical application from political science experts across the country that guides readers through the complexities of everyday political marketing and campaigning. Readers get the critical kwledge needed on how to best affect public viewpoints and gain the strongest advantage over the opposition. Campaigns and Political Marketing is packed with information and insights every political activist will find useful. It coherently explains the real world of campaign politics and elections, presenting the everyday issues that political consultants face in the field, all made easily understandable even to the vice. This scholarly examination provides lessons that can be effectively applied to just about any situation. Political crises and scandals are discussed in detail, with research and historical studies that illuminate practical ways to deal with any problem. The book is extensively referenced and uses graphs and charts to clearly explain research findings. Campaigns and Political Marketing answers these tough questions: * What is the role of professional campaign consultants--and their value? * How have the past four presidential elections revised the state presidential vote forecasting equation? * How does interest groups' resource distribution differ from resource allocation decisions made by candidates' organizations and the national political parties? * How does congressional campaign candidate scheduling differ from legislative candidate scheduling? * How effective are attack messages in generating media coverage early in a campaign? * How do political professionals define campaign crises? * What are the differences in public reaction when a candidate from one or the other of the two major parties is in a scandal? * How is public opinion affected when tragedy strikes a political candidate? Campaigns and Political Marketing is stimulating, idea-generating reading that is perfect for educators and students in marketing, communications, and political science; practitioners in campaigns and marketing; and political activists of all types.
- Author(s)Mark Wrighton,Sean Q. Kelly,Wayne P. Steger
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationBinghamton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHaworth Press Inc
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.