Campbell Biology with Mastering Biology Access Card by Michael L Cain, Lisa A Urry, Peter V Minorsky, Jane B Reece, Robert B Jackson, Steven A Wasserman (Mixed media product, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $125.90Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by book_studio
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $245.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that youselect the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are t transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products. Packages Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may t be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase. Used or rental books If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code. Access codes Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase. -- Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE The Tenth Edition of the best-selling text Campbell BIOLOGY helps launch you to success in biology through its clear and engaging narrative, superior pedagogy, and invative use of art and photos to promote student learning. The Tenth Edition helps you develop a deeper understanding of biology by making connections visually across chapters and building the scientific skills needed for success in upper-level courses.
- New Make Connections Figures pull together content from different chapters visually, helping students see big picture relationships.
- New Scientific Skills Exercises in every chapter use real data to build key skills needed for biology, including data analysis, graphing, experimental design, and math skills.
- New examples show students how our ability to sequence DNA and proteins rapidly and inexpensively is transforming every subfield of biology.
- A wide variety of new assignment options in MasteringBiology(r), the most widely used online homework, tutorial, and assessment program for biology, help students strengthen their understanding of biology and practice science skills.
- Author(s)Jane B Reece,Lisa A Urry,Michael L Cain,Peter V Minorsky,Robert B Jackson,Steven A Wasserman
- PublisherBenjamin-Cummings Publishing Company
- Date of Publication16/11/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBenjamin-Cummings Publishing Company
- Weight3357 g
- Width239 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback
- Edition Statement10th
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.