All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionA crackling fire, the smell of s'mores, an eerie howl in the distance. Refresh your childhood memories with some good old-fashioned horror stories that you can share with your kids. Former scout leader William Forgey compiled this collection of tales as a valuable resource for storytelling. With memorable plots and characters, each tale can be told around the campfire rather than read. Campfire Tales includes seventeen original and classic tales bursting at the seams with ghosts, graveyards, and things that go bump in the night. A handy outline after each story assists in telling tales by firelight, and the book also includes ten tips that can make anyone a great storyteller.
- Author BiographyWilliam Forgey, MD, is the author of fourteen wilderness medicine and camping books, including Basic Essentials Wilderness First Aid (FalconGuides). He is a full-time family medicine practitioner and a former Boy Scout scoutmaster. He lives in Indiana. Paul Hoffman's work graces books of many genres-children's titles, textbooks, story collections, natural history volumes, and cookbooks. His illustrations can also be found in Globe Pequot Press's Spooky series. He lives in Massachusetts.
- Author(s)William W. Forgey
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication02/08/2011
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleCampfire Books
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight18 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Paul Hoffman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.