All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of true tales brings to life the drama, romance, history, and excitement of the Texas and western frontier. From poignant life vignettes of gritty settlers anxious to carve out new dreams in spite of hostile Indian raids, to whiskey-guzzling gun-slingers; from the daring exploits of trail-driving cowboys to the majesty of the free-roaming buffalo and longhorns; it is perfect for reading around the campfire on a starry summer night or gathered around a cosy fireside, is a must-have for any Americana or Texana aficionado.
- Author BiographyLester Galbreath, park ranger, has been the manager of the Official State of Texas Longhorn Herd located at Fort Griffin for over 30 years. He is also coauthor of Learning from Longhorns, published by Bright Sky Press, and is noted for his historical reenactments. He lives in Shackelford County, Texas.
- Author(s)Lester Galbreath
- PublisherBright Sky Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2005
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationTX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBright Sky Press
- Content Noteb/w illus & maps
- Weight340 g
- Width255 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Charles Shaw
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.