All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGuidebook of all U.S. campgrounds with overnight camping fees of $12 or less, including thousands that are free. Not only will this book pay for itself the first time it is used, but it also provides information on stunning park campgrounds across the great United States. Nearly 12,000 campgrounds are listed, including national parks, national forests, Bureau of Land Management, Bureau of Reclamation, Corps of Engineers, state parks and forests, wildlife areas, small mom-and-pop campgrounds and thousands of city and county parks with camping.
- Author BiographyAuthor of 22 books and more than 3,000 national magazine articles about camping and recreational vehicles.
- Author(s)Don Wright
- PublisherCottage Publications (UK)
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCottage Publications (UK)
- Content Notemaps
- Weight708 g
- Width141 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement15th
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $83.56
- AU $25.54Trending at AU $39.20
- AU $40.28Trending at AU $42.85
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.27
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.62
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $27.20
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.