All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Good Beer Guide is fully revised and updated each year and features pubs across the United Kingdom that serve the best real ale. Now in its 43rd edition, this pub guide is completely independent with listings based entirely on mination and evaluation by CAMRA members. This means you can be sure that every one of the 4,500 pubs deserves their place, and that they all come recommended by people who kw a thing or two about good beer. The unique breweries section lists every brewery - micro, regional and national - that produces real ale in the UK, and the beers that they brew. Tasting tes for the beers, compiled by CAMRA-trained tasting teams, are also included. The Good Beer Guide 2016 is the complete book for beer lovers and a must-have for anyone wanting to experience the UK's finest pubs.
- Author BiographyRoger Protz is a campaigner, broadcaster and the author of over 25 books about beer and brewing, including 300 More Beers to Try Before You Die!. He appears regularly on radio and TV and contributes to the Guardian, the Morning Advertiser, and www.beer-pages.com. In 2015, Roger gained a Lifetime Achievement Award from the Society of Independent Brewers (SIBA).
- PublisherCAMRA Books
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationSt Albans
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCAMRA Books
- Content NoteColour and black and white illustrations and maps throughout
- Weight1066 g
- Width140 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byRoger Protz
- Edition Statement43rd
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.