All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionIt was crazy really, she had never met the woman, had idea of her real name but she thought of her as a friend. Or, at least, the closest thing she had to a friend in Dublin.Struggling with a new baby, Yvonne turns to netmammy, an online forum for mothers, for support. Drawn into a world of new friends, she spends increasing amounts of time online and volunteers more and more information about herself.When one of her new friends goes offline, Yvonne thinks something is wrong, but dismisses her fears. After all, does she really kw this woman?But when the body of a young woman with striking similarities to Yvonne's missing friend is found, Yvonne realizes that they're all in terrifying danger. Can she persuade Sergeant Claire Boyle, herself about to go on maternity leave, to take her fears seriously?
- Author BiographySinead Crowley is Arts and Media Correspondent for RTE, Ireland's national broadcaster. Working for radio, television and online, she has covered stories ranging from general elections to the Eurovision Song Contest, and has reported from locations including Southern Africa, Azerbaijan and the Oscars. A self-confessed internet addict, she discovered the world of parenting websites when on maternity leave with her first child. Sinead lives in Dublin with her husband and two young sons.
- Author(s)Sinead Crowley
- PublisherQuercus Books
- Date of Publication23/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuercus Books
- Weight249 g
- Width127 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.