All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis paper addresses the characteristics of Foreign Internal Defense, some successes and lessons learned using FID for counterinsurgency purposes in El Salvador, and the similarities between fitting a war on terror and an insurgency. It will also address how FID can be used to continue the fight on terrorism in Colombia and address the type of forces and operations needed to be successful there and other theaters across the globe.
- Author(s)Richard A Clark
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight77 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.