All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the last thing you want is the one thing you need, you've got to have a little faith.... Growing up, Ellen Carlisle was a Christian: She went to Jesus camp, downed stale Nilla Wafers at Sunday school, and never, ever played with Ouija boards. Now, years later, when infertility prevents her from giving her ambitious attorney husband a family, she finds herself on the brink of divorce, unemployed, and living with her right-wing, born-again Christian parents in her suburban New Jersey hometown.There the schools are private, the past is public, and blessings come in lump sums. Then Ellen meets a man to whom she believes she can open her heart, and she begins to think that maybe it s true that everything happens for a reason until all that was going well starts going very badly and Ellen isfinally forced to dig deep to find her own brand of faith.
- Author BiographySarah Healy lives in Vermont with her husband and children.
- Author(s)Sarah Healy
- PublisherNew American Library
- Date of Publication05/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew American Library
- Weight295 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.01New
- AU $78.85New
- AU $21.56New
- AU $43.88New
- AU $23.51New
- AU $25.04New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $76.61Trending at AU $78.85
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.16
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.86
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.85
- AU $22.27Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $10.62Trending at AU $18.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.