Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCan We Still Be Friends is the debut vel by the editor of British Vogue, Alexandra Shulman. Summer, 1983. Best friends, Sal, Annie and Kendra are fresh-faced and fresh out of university. Three very different girls about to walk three very different but equally tangled paths...Sal's the aspiring journalist whose personal demons threaten to destroy everything she achieves. Annie's the domestic beauty, convinced that marriage will give her everything she wants. And Kendra, the daughter of chic, liberal parents, is searching for her an identity all of her own. As they plunge headlong into the years of pixie boots and shoulder pads, Duran Duran and Margaret Thatcher, they find that for all their plans and hopes and dreams, thing in life is certain - and that includes friendship. Exquisite time travel...Every detail - from fashion, design and music to social tribes and verbal tics - is spot on' Guardian 'Warm and entertaining ...captures the excitement of being young and glamorous at a time when the sky really did seem to be the limit . (The Times). Wonderfully evokes that ping-pong between trivial and tremendous so characteristic of the Eighties ...great on atmosphere...An engaging debut, alive with human sympathy . (Wendy Holden, Daily Mail). Alexandra Shulman has edited British Vogue since 1992. She is a contributor to The Times, Daily Mail, Guardian and Daily Telegraph and lives in London. This is her first vel.
- Author BiographyAlexandra Shulman has edited British Vogue since 1992. She is a contributor to The Times, Daily Mail, Guardian and Daily Telegraph and lives in London. This is her first novel.
- Author(s)Alexandra Shulman
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication17/01/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight283 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.02
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.52
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $20.24Trending at AU $25.28
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $21.09Trending at AU $24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.