All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoin in the fun with all the little animals from around the world. Can you cuddle like a koala, holding on tight? Or can you creep like a mouse in the pale moonlight? Can you leap like a frog in the bubbling stream? Or can you stretch like a tiger, waking from a dream? With so many animal actions to copy, even little ones will want to join in with the rhyme, until they're ready to curl up like a squirrel, getting ready for the night! John Butler's beautiful illustrations and delightful text capture these animal antics perfectly.
- Author BiographyJohn Butler has written and illustrated numerous top selling books for children, all of which have featured the environment or animals in their natural habitats. His other books include Can You Cuddle Like a Koala? While You Were Sleeping, Hush Little Ones and Pi-Shu the Little Panda, and collaborated with author Sally Grindley on Polar Star, Little Tang and Little Elephant Thunderfoot. \n \nLittle Elephant Thunderfoot was shortlisted for the picture book categories of both the Sheffield Children's Book Award 1997 and The Federation of Children's Book Groups Awards 1997. \n \nJohn lives in Kent with his wife and two daughters.
- Author(s)John Butler
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication03/06/2004
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrchard Books
- Out-of-print date08/07/2014
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight180 g
- Width241 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 2 To 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.